Youth World :

Saturday, May 19, 2007

New Style Quotes

I went through school believing I had some form of amnesia. Why else would I not remember a single quote? While the rest of the class could rattle them off at the drop of my pencil(which used to drop in awe when I heard them rattle off those quotes.
That was untill I read these. Now I know it wasn't amnesia. It was just that those so- called- pearls-of-wisdon were actually big-blobs -of -bull. Now these are ones worth remembering.
  • If you are born to a poor mother it's your faith, but if you marry a poor woman it's your stupidity.
  • Practice makes perfect. But nobody's perfect. So, why practice?
  • Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright untill you hear them speak.
  • Money is not everything.There is also VISA and MASTERCARD.
  • Love thy neighbour. Just don't get caught.
  • "Hard work never killed anybody". But why be the first?
  • There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
  • A dress is like a barbed wire . It protects the premises without restricting the view.
  • Sucess is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
  • Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
  • You future depends on your dreams. So, go ahead and sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home